CHAPPELL INSURANCE AGENCY
YOUR SPORTS INSURANCE SPECIALISTS…
SPECIALIZING IN SPORTS INSURANCE FOR OVER 39 YEARS
YOUTH AND ADULT TEAM BASKETBALL INSURANCE
GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE - $2,000,000
ACCIDENT MEDICAL COVERAGE
YOUTH - $100,000
CHAPPELL INSURANCE AGENCY, INC.
AND K & K INSURANCE GROUP
IMPORTANT POLICY FEATURES
- Team insurance covers the play and practice of amateur basketball activities, including organized/sanctioned activities of any association.
- Coverage begins the day after postmark on the envelope containing your application and check or is effective immediately with online purchase.
- All coverage expires on 8-1-19.
- General Liability coverage is provided for players, coaches, managers, sponsors, and volunteers of the team.
- Accident Medical Coverage is secondary to any other collectible insurance; primary, if no other insurance is in force.
- The entire premium is earned when enrollment is accepted. There are no cancellation refunds.
- To qualify for the Group Discount: 6 or more teams must be submitted together IN THE GROUP NAME.
- Age of oldest child on date of purchase determines team age bracket.
- Group discounted payment must be made with one check
ACCIDENT MEDICAL EXPENSE BENEFIT –
YOUTH - $100,000 LIMIT-$250 DEDUCTIBLE
ADULT - $10,000 LIMIT -$500 DEDUCTIBLE
The plan pays for covered medical expenses incurred within one year after an accident. Treatment must begin within 26 weeks of an accident.
Coverage is provided on a secondary basis. If other collectible insurance is in force, it must be used as primary. If no other coverage is in force, this coverage becomes primary.
Some of the policy exclusions are:
- Losses resulting from being intoxicated or under the influence of a narcotic unless administered on the advice of a doctor;
- Injuries sustained while traveling other than as specially stated in the policy;
- The cost of eyeglasses, contact lenses or examinations for either;
- The cost of dental treatment, except as specifically provided for injuries to sound, natural teeth.
BASKETBALL INSURANCE RATES
YOUTH TEAM INDIVIDUAL - $98.00
ADULT TEAM INDIVIDUAL - $217.00
YOUTH TEAM LEAGUE - $79.00***
ADULT TEAM LEAGUE - $178.00***
***CALL FOR LEAGUE PURCHASE
GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
Lawsuits against players, coaches, sponsors, volunteers and league officials are increasing at an alarming rate. Play with peace of mind knowing you will be covered by one of the best sports liability programs available.
Liability coverage is provided during:
- Award Banquets
- Most Fundraisers
- Team Meetings
This general liability policy provides $2,000,000 of coverage for bodily injury, property damage, and personal injury claims for which you are legally obligated.
Protection is also provided for: Lawsuits brought by Athletic Participants and Product Liability For Food Beverage Sales
Some of the policy exclusions are: the use of motor vehicles, watercraft and aircraft, injury to an employee, medical malpractice, and liquor liability.
ADDITIONAL INSURED COVERAGE
If requested, a facility owner, sponsor, or organization can be named as an additional insured at no additional charge. Liability coverage will be in effect only during the play and practice of the insured team/league. Just complete the Additional Insured Section of the application and a certificate of insurance will be sent to verify coverage.
This is a brief description of the coverage. Full disclosure of the definitions, exclusions and limitations for this coverage can be found in the master policy. If any discrepancy exists between this description and the policy, the policy will prevail.